Ready in: 1 hour
Oil or cooking spray
6 slices bacon
1/4 cup milk or water
1 large zucchini, shredded (about 3 cups)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Liberally grease a muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
2. In a small frying pan, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to collect the excess fat and let cool. Chop into small pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until evenly combined. Add milk and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
4. Add zucchini, cheese (if using), and chopped bacon. Stir to combine.
5. Pour egg mixture into muffin cups almost all the way full. Bake until cooked through and lightly golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.