Get 15% off your Four Sigmatic order! Discount auto-applied at checkout! Click: http://foursigmatic.com/simplyquinoa
We’ve got another What I Eat in a Day video, but this it’s focused on healthy recipes for the New Year! I’m showing you how to make an amazing chocolate oatmeal recipe, a delicious roasted veggie bowl and the easiest vegan dinner ever! We’re also chatting about goal setting for 2020!
✩ CHOCOLATE OATMEAL ✩
1/3 cup rolled oats
1 cup almond milk
1 packet Four Sigmatic Mocha
Sweetener as desired
Toppings as desired
Add oats, almond milk, and mocha packet into a small saucepan. Bring to boil, then reduce to low and simmer until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings!
TREVI VIDEO: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oDwbPDYOf/
✩ FOUR SIGMATIC FAVES ✩
– Golden Latte Mix: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-golden
– Mushroom Mocha: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-mocha
– Lion’s Mane: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-lion
– Mushroom Chai Latte: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-chai
– Mushroom Matcha Mix: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-matcha
– Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-cacao
– Mushroom Protein: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-protein
– Coffee Latte: https://smplyq.co/foursigmatic-latte
I recommend sticking with Chaga in the morning to start the day off right, Cordyceps before being active (or for an energy boost without the caffeine!), Lion’s Mane when you need some help concentrating during work, and Reishi in the evening as the best kind of nightcap. All of the mushrooms can also be consumed throughout the day, whenever they are needed most! The entire catalog is vegan and gluten-free!
* International shipping is available.
✧ FREE QUINOA STARTER GUIDE ✧
use code SIMPLYQUINOA and save:
3 FREE SMOOTHIES: www.daily-harvest.com
15% OFF MATCHA POWDER: www.simplyquinoa.com/matcha15
20% OFF VEGAN PROTEIN BARS: www.squareorganics.com
15% OFF ADAPTOGEN POWDERS: www.rootandbones.com
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
Disclaimer: I partnered with Four Sigmatic on today’s video. I was compensated to create the recipes, but as always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting me and the companies that make this channel possible!